Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys my name is daniel i just bought a 2013 focus st, salvage and im gonna do my best to make the car perfect again here are some photos of the car any advice is welcome! 11863312_10206841426491683_2253974701617573860_n.jpg 11863251_10206841430331779_6842411449962934764_n.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
good luck have fun, and in the process you can fix the shortcomings from the factory, like FMIC :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep doors open, no airbags deployed, rad is fine too no leaks, i did actually had the chance to drive the car and all good, even the A/C its cold,i need the bumper+ grill,headlight and hood maybe, any advice where can i find the headlight and bumper?

·
Registered
63 Posts
yep doors open, no airbags deployed, rad is fine too no leaks, i did actually had the chance to drive the car and all good, even the A/C its cold,i need the bumper+ grill,headlight and hood maybe, any advice where can i find the headlight and bumper?
You need the hood. There's no fixing that one. What's your experience doing this kind of work?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Quite a project you have in store. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Fender, liner, hood, bumper cover. Possible core support. Headlight.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Easy stuff. I replaced both my fenders because I ruined them rolling them. Easy work

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I'm surprised they wrote that off. I am guessing the headlight is what did it, they are expensive the buy new, everything else looks easily fixed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You need the hood. There's no fixing that one. What's your experience doing this kind of work?
well my last car was also salvage , ranger 2003 , prerunner setup because i was going to buy the bumper and fender so i was like why not go full prerunner, sold the car and i was looking for a fiesta st but ended with this baby i think i can do it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i will post more photos in the sunday or monday, i have college and work right now and cant do because of the time! thanks for the support guys !!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Seems like a deal! Best of luck!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Hard to believe that was totaled. Hopefully there's no surprises! Good luck with the rebuild!

Best bet on the headlight is an aftermarket upgrade for both sides. Probably cheaper than a single OEM.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts