Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
This one is mine. 2017, 224 miles on the clock. I am coming from a 2005 Saab 92x Aero Stage 2. Just picked it up yesterday, the only immediate plans are dashcam, phone mount, maybe radar detector. Upstate NY

Welcome to the ST family!! Good choice of color!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also need to find out if the Curt over the exhaust hitch fits the 2017 models. I need to carry the bikes and I'm really trying to avoid putting a roof rack on.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I also need to find out if the Curt over the exhaust hitch fits the 2017 models. I need to carry the bikes and I'm really trying to avoid putting a roof rack on.
They haven't made any significant changes in that area of the car so if you find one that fits the 15+ models you should be golden.

Reactions: Dreaded1

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They haven't made any significant changes in that area of the car so if you find one that fits the 15+ models you should be golden.
Good to know. Thank you for that bit of info

·
Registered
42 Posts
Car's looking a lot like mine ;)

Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Very nice! Congrats on the new ST!

That was my first choice in color, I'm sure it will look 100% better between washes than Tux Black. :cool2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice! Congrats on the new ST!

That was my first choice in color, I'm sure it will look 100% better between washes than Tux Black. :cool2:
I have read nothing but bad things about the tuxedo black. I am loving this color. I have a friend that is a very anal detailer. I am hoping to get the car to him within the next week for him to go over it and scotch guard the interior.

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
Welcome to the ST1 club! Love that color on the ST. However, when I purchased mine, I just couldn't get another grey car. The last 4 I've purchased were grey, had to get something different. I went with Race Red, and love it. I would never get a white or black car again, they are a pain to keep clean.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have read nothing but bad things about the tuxedo black. I am loving this color. I have a friend that is a very anal detailer. I am hoping to get the car to him within the next week for him to go over it and scotch guard the interior.

It is what it is, it will look sharp after a good wash and detail for a few days and then you see everything that's in the air stick to your car. Luckily I bought it to drive and not stare at and, so far, I've been having enough fun in the driver's seat not to care...too much.

·
Registered
Ford Focus ST 2017
11 Posts
Nice man I just got mine last week and I'm loving it. What dashcam your looking at I'm also interested in buying one

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a dash came on my 2016 and I love it. Never have I had so many people shut up after I tell them there dumb driving actions are on camera.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to the party.

Grey was a good choice. I ended up with a Shadow Black ST3, because it was the last one (ST3) in the state when I decided to buy in November.

My first choice was Kona Blue, but still loving this car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts