Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just saw this post, I would have grabbed it for $53.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Street Scene FRONT spoiler is $53 on Amazon with free shipping...
Dude, thank you for the heads up on this. Seriously.

Snagged this for $53, arrived today. Here are some pics of how it arrived if anyone was wondering.

Room Floor Ceiling Wood Flooring Technology Furniture Architecture Automotive exterior Room Linens Toilet Litter box

Reactions: W4R and luichar

·
Registered
357 Posts
Well ****, when I saw it for $53 I passed thinking it was a mistake on their part. Oh well, I just ordered it for $107 lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
797 Posts
Fack!

Reactions: chronos

·
Super Moderator
10,214 Posts
It's at $220...... :furious:
A variation on the old bait and switch! Instead of saying they have run out of the product and offering something else at a higher price, they are just raising the price. Excellent marketing!

Reactions: Pfiles

·
Registered
220 Posts
A variation on the old bait and switch! Instead of saying they have run out of the product and offering something else at a higher price, they are just raising the price. Excellent marketing!
Also an excellent example of selfishness/price gouging. Goes to show, people are only in it for the money.

·
Banned
2016 Focus ST2
886 Posts
Also an excellent example of selfishness/price gouging. Goes to show, people are only in it for the money.
Aaahh yes most of them are

·
Banned
2016 Focus ST2
886 Posts
With a 300% + markup.... little bit of douchiness there. I mean yea you sell **** to make money, but that much of a markup is ****ed up.
Spoilers go for around 150
They must have made a mistake selling it at that price.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Spoilers go for around 150
They must have made a mistake selling it at that price.

As @ddfred said, they could have said they didn't have anymore. Many businesses do so when they mess up pricing. Quick weasel way out.

·
Banned
2016 Focus ST2
886 Posts
As @ddfred said, they could have said they didn't have anymore. Many businesses do so when they mess up pricing. Quick weasel way out.
But apparently they didn't and fixed the price. Nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The price slowly went up over 3 days or so. Started ad $53 and two days later it was around $100. It always show at least 5 in stock then when the price jumped up stock went up. I bought one but it won't go on until spring or maybe not at all. I like the car with and without one.

·
Registered
306 Posts
dam! !!!!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
With a 300% + markup.... little bit of douchiness there. I mean yea you sell **** to make money, but that much of a markup is ****ed up.
Well considering it’s a street scene lip and they normally go for $245+...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts