Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 MagST2,CobbV3,FRPPcatback exhaust,1320 catted DP,Fswerks CAI,H&R springs,CobbRMM,WhooshFMIC
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my tune from Brian. Awaiting base map and the logging. Can anyone here tell me what kind of difference you got after a pro E-tune?

·
Premium Member
2018 Ford Focus ST1
1,131 Posts
well I went from FBO with stock tune to JST custom tune and the difference was amazing. So much more fun to drive and the torque difference is night and day. Working on a WMI tune with Brian now.

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST
40 Posts
Pro tune definitely is worth it. I would wait until your fbo if your not already. The tunes make such a difference because it’s tuning for fuel quality you use on a daily basis and no two engines are exactly the same. Also it’s piece of mind your running power safely.

·
Premium Member
‘13 Focus ST3, Tuxedo Black
275 Posts
Just pump gas or did you add E30? The pump gas tune makes a difference, but E30 is night and day. Had a hard time getting datalogs on E30 because I couldn’t hold traction in 3rd.

·
Registered
2015 MagST2,CobbV3,FRPPcatback exhaust,1320 catted DP,Fswerks CAI,H&R springs,CobbRMM,WhooshFMIC
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just pump gas or did you add E30? The pump gas tune makes a difference, but E30 is night and day. Had a hard time getting datalogs on E30 because I couldn’t hold traction in 3rd.
Just 93 pump gas.

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST3
340 Posts
I just finished mine the other day with Brian and it is crazy how much more power my car has now compared to before the tune. like others have said, traction becomes an issue in 2nd and third for mine as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes for now and within a year I’m going to have them adjust for a 2860 or a 2867 then that’s it. Car will be completely finished. Daily driver and just having fun with this car.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I just recently did the 2867 gen 2 and even with the base map at slot 4 there's a huge difference in power between stock turbo and this particular bigger turbo. I haven't even got final refinement yet so I'm excited to see how much of a difference there is I'll be getting the eth custom tune as well after this one. Definitely worth the 2k for the turbo upgrade.

·
Premium Member
‘13 Focus ST3, Tuxedo Black
275 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts