Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a suitable splitter to fit to my cup spoilers. Just now whilst Googling I came upon a customised Focus ST belonging to a guy called Jeff Woo. The splitter he's fitted looks just right for what I'm wanting. Thing is, I can't seem to find the make of the splitter anywhere. Anyone know what make it is?

Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
I've been looking for a suitable splitter to fit to my cup spoilers. Just now whilst Googling I came upon a customised Focus ST belonging to a guy called Jeff Woo. The splitter he's fitted looks just right for what I'm wanting. Thing is, I can't seem to find the make of the splitter anywhere. Anyone know what make it is?
It's custom made, says right on the website I'm afraid in the link you posted. He probably had a shop or friend fab it up, or did it himself.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't see anything about a splitter, that is unless that's what he meant by a "lip"?

Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
I didn't see anything about a splitter, that is unless that's what he meant by a "lip"?
I would imagine so because he worded as "custom lip with Fifteen52 cup spoiler" so I honestly think it was probably custom done. Is there any local shops that do that kind of thing? They honestly should be able to cut and bend a piece exactly how you would want for pretty cheap. Considering a muffler shop here in the states can make you a stainless tube for exhausts for $50 you should be able to get that done for under 80 pounds I'd guess. Unless things like that are crazy expensive over there

Registered
looks like a total rip off of the street scene splitter, but it of course doesnt specify what is "custom" about it haha.

Reactions: Taz and brian60

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahh, I've been doing a bit of searching through the forum and I've noted some members calling them lips. I myself have never heard them called anything but splitters, which is why I didn't know what he was meaning. Anyway, thanks to zerocool for naming the original maker. It looks as though it's between the Street Scene splitter and the one I've found from Maxton. Because of the cup spoilers I really do need something larger than the normal splitter. I never realised until today just how much larger the cup spoilers are than the original factory spoiiers. They're actually massive and jut out a lot further than the originals. Originally I wasn't too hot about the massive splitters because of things like speed bumps and ramps, but I suspect that the cup spoilers will actually cover most of the splitter.

Registered
Ahh, I've been doing a bit of searching through the forum and I've noted some members calling them lips. I myself have never heard them called anything but splitters, which is why I didn't know what he was meaning. Anyway, thanks to zerocool for naming the original maker. It looks as though it's between the Street Scene splitter and the one I've found from Maxton. Because of the cup spoilers I really do need something larger than the normal splitter. I never realised until today just how much larger the cup spoilers are than the original factory spoiiers. They're actually massive and jut out a lot further than the originals. Originally I wasn't too hot about the massive splitters because of things like speed bumps and ramps, but I suspect that the cup spoilers will actually cover most of the splitter.
I have the street scene on my car, but without the cup spoilers. I love it, its just big enough to be really noticible but it has thickness so it doesnt just look like just a chunk of sheet metal.

Registered
looks like a slightly larger version of mine with the bumper mounts and and cup spoilers to drop it down and make it more aggressive

edit: it's a CPC front lip. they make this one in carbon fiber or a fiberglass version

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Rim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts