Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are new vendors on here and just wanted to introduce ourselves and our work. Jesse, Nick, Andy, Deborah, Other Nick (shop whipping boy), Lee (our part time engineer), and myself make up JDL. We have lot of forced induction, fabrication, and engineering experience in the JDM, German, and Exotic markets. With the new ST coming factory turbo we though this would be a great platform to offer some high quality parts for. So far we are impressed with the car and cant wait to build some turbo goodies for it.

Here are some photos of our work to showcase our capabilities :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Jesse!!!!! Man, thought I'd get away from the H-T guys. I guess not.. that's great. I'll send you guys a few parts within the year to start some fab work. It can be done, they just aren't used to using their imaginations. The same thing was said years ago on the SRT-4 forums because they integrated their manifold with the turbine housing and volute too. Its just a matter of time.

Mac -STC

·
Registered
878 Posts
Jesse!!!!! Man, thought I'd get away from the H-T guys. I guess not.. that's great. I'll send you guys a few parts within the year to start some fab work. It can be done, they just aren't used to using their imaginations. The same thing was said years ago on the SRT-4 forums because they integrated their manifold with the turbine housing and volute too. Its just a matter of time.

Mac -STC
The ST is different tho. The manifold is integrated into the head, not the turbine housing, so the entire head would have to be replaced.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts