Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The wait is over :big smile: Our Focus ST Turbo system is officially available for purchase. We are offering an intro special of 15% off all forum members off the system. We will run this special pricing until just after the new year. If you have any questions let us know.

Sale price is up on the site

Focus ST Turbo System

Turbo Elbow can also be purchased separately

Focus ST SS Vband Turbo Elbow

Details of the system

– JDL Stainless Steel Vband Turbo Elbow with 38mm MVS wastegate outlet flange

– JDL 3″ Stainless Steel Vband Downpipe

– JDL 38mm MVS Stainless Steel Dump Tube Vent To Atmosphere

- Garrett GTX28-GTX30 options

- TiAL 38mm MVS wastegates

- Oil Feed & Oil Return lines

– Turbo coolant lines with Fire Resistant black braided OEM look hose

– Compatible with OEM intake or Modular Aftermarket intake

– Compatible with OEM Hotside Intercooler pipe or Modular Aftermarket Hotside Intercooler pipe

– Optional thermal coating in Titanium or Black 2200F

– Optional hot side charge pipe with Tial Q BOV flange in texture black coating

***As usual the original owner recieves a lifetime warranty on all JDL fabricated products***

·
Registered
978 Posts
So all intercooler piping is standard with the kit? The optional is to provide the bov? Any shots of the intercooler from the front?

When will the intake/catback be released?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does not sorry for the confusion. It works with OEM hotside pipe. We have optional pipe you can select that comes with a TiAL 50mm BOV flange

·
Registered
196 Posts
What about the fueling issues with the bigger turbo options gtx30s

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are only supplying the hardware. Fueling is something that should be discussed with your tuner especially if your power goal surpasses the stock fuel system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
I know. I just didn't know if you guys came up with a fueling solution to run the bigger gtx30s

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
I know. I just didn't know if you guys came up with a fueling solution to run the bigger gtx30s
They aren't exploring that at this time, however @[email protected] told me very recently that they are moving forward with a prototype port fuel injection kit for those that will be needing additional fueling. Alternatively, you can go the route that I am taking and explore port injected methanol.

Either way you go it will help achieve a power goal. You just need to talk to your tuner about what you want out of your setup and what they recommend you use for fueling supplement. Not all tuners have the experience with this sort of fueling, unfortunately.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ik this. As of now I will be going with meth for a solution until a better one is available. The kit is just sitting in my garage waiting to be installed.

Reactions: ST3 4 ME

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Man this is so tempting, beautiful looking kit!!!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
How many man hours does it take to make an elbow? That is some might fine welding, fellas!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts