Premium Member
1,145 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
yeah I'm almost 100% sure I'll be buying their resonator-less catback with polished tip version, $989 shipped for me, worth the $189 over a cobb imo. As long as this sale price stays around :/

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Please tell me how it is while driving? There's really no videos of this exhaust and it is the one I am most interested in. But am terrified of having drone while I drive.
well my car is just all around loud with the upgraded mounts and clutch. I have windows down and radio on most of the time. (cali weather). I think It does have some drone but its not to bad

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just installed it this morning. I got it with the resonator and it sounds great! Looks great. Excellent build quality. Not too loud but you can definitely hear it when accelerating - it's a little louder than stock at idle. No droning at 70 but comes alive when you hit the long vertical pedal! Very happy I went with this exhaust.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just installed it this morning. I got it with the resonator and it sounds great! Looks great. Excellent build quality. Not too loud but you can definitely hear it when accelerating - it's a little louder than stock at idle. No droning at 70 but comes alive when you hit the long vertical pedal! Very happy I went with this exhaust.
What downpipe do you have? I'm considering getting this exhaust with resonator

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
I just wanted to say I bought Stealth's used catback, and this is the best looking exhaust I've ever seen, welds are amazing, its so nice I just want to look at it and not put it on the car...jk

Reactions: Stealth

·
Registered
20 Posts
Would you be able to post a video clip of the your exhaust since it has the resonator? I've only been able to find clips w/o it...thanks!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Local is suppose to be picking up my Injen here soon. Once he does im ordering this, polished tip with resonator.. the quiter the better for me lol

41 - 54 of 54 Posts