Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
This is the first exhaust I really like the look of, I really dig the spaceship looking tip of the stock exhaust.

Two questions:
1. Do you have a picture of the black ceramic coated tips installed?
2. Do you have a sound clip, or could you make one of some freeway driving, would love to know what the standard exhaust note would be like cruising down the road.

Thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
This is the first exhaust I really like the look of, I really dig the spaceship looking tip of the stock exhaust.

Two questions:
1. Do you have a picture of the black ceramic coated tips installed?
2. Do you have a sound clip, or could you make one of some freeway driving, would love to know what the standard exhaust note would be like cruising down the road.

Thanks

I dont have ant of the tip currently. Below is a manifold in the same black ceramic we use. Ill see when we can get the blue car back in so we can get more clips. Below is an older clip of the prototype

·
Registered
113 Posts
I dont have ant of the tip currently. Below is a manifold in the same black ceramic we use. Ill see when we can get the blue car back in so we can get more clips. Below is an older clip of the prototype

Thanks for posting, Sounds about as quiet as stock rolling down the road on the inside! I need to convince the CEO this is a good investment...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Do you have a sound clip of one with resonator installed ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Returning customer here, loved your UEL Header on my Frs. I don't particular like the tip, would you be able to do a dual round tip setup? Maybe you could PM pricing for a catless downpipe and catback exhaust no resonator. Thank you :)

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey guys, any offerings on only the tip of this exhaust? I literally have found nothing like it and it's beautiful.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts