Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Focus ST Members,
I am proud to announce that our 3" Catback Exhaust System is ready for the masses! Normal price is $1199 but we will be discounting this first batch for Focus ST members. If you have any questions dont hesitate to give us a call!

Thanks,
Ronnie

Direct Link to the product on the site
Use Coupon Code JDL2016 to get an additional 5% off your order!
https://jdlautodesign.net/shop/focus-st-exhaust/

Specs
- Made in House in Phoenix Arizona
- CNC Mandrel Bent from 304 stainless steel for increased flow
- Precision Tig Welded and Back Purged for strongest welds possible
- 2 Bolt Machined Flange that is fully surfaced for guaranteed sealing
- Modular with OEM or Aftermarket Downpipes
- Multi piece design for easy install
- Tip is fully polished finish standard
- All necessary gaskets & hardware included
- Upgraded rear exhaust hangers included

Pricing
$999 + Shipping
Add $100 if you wish to add a resonator
Add $25 if you want the tip coated ceramic black
Add 3" Downpipe +$250 :in love:
Add 3" Catted Downpipe $350
:in love:

Contact Info
Phone - 480 269 6238
Email - [email protected]
Local inquiries - 3702 E Miami Ave Phx AZ 85040

Outside and Inside clips

·
Registered
506 Posts
Do you have any straight shots of the rear? All the angles shots don't really show what it would look like to someone standing behind the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have any straight shots of the rear? All the angles shots don't really show what it would look like to someone standing behind the car

I didnt get a change to get some of the production tips but here is one of the prototype. Im having the local car in for more photos next week

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Thanks for listening to the community and offering a stock style tip. If I ever go BT and get a 3inch catback this will be it

·
Registered
350 Posts
Wow.. I had no idea JDL was making an exhaust.. I soooooooo wish I waited.. I loved your header on the FRS, installed so many of them locally, every one fit perfect and was high quality, and you made a OEM style tip, the biggest reason I didn't want to get an exhaust.. Looks like I'm going to have to sell my Injen soon and pick one up..

·
Registered
350 Posts
It's always amusing g to see what people think is "expensive" they have never looked at exhaust for other types of cars, like even a 370z that can cost over 2k.... Or my GSXR that can fit in my arms easily and still cost me 2400$

I mean you can, but you really shouldn't compare, hand made in the USA products, to build as many as you can in China using the cheapest way possible..

·
Registered
881 Posts
Is it possible to get different tips then the larger stock one? I really hate the OEM tips, it was one of my main reason for getting a different catback lol. But I love the quality of this one if only it had round tips

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow. Can I ask why it's so expensive? That's significantly more than anything else on the market.

The time, materials, and attention to detail that go into this exhaust isnt cheap. Our system is 100% Made in the USA by Americans. There is no overseas cost cutting from cheap labor and outsourcing. We also use USA made Rath Gibson 304 Stainless steel. Our cost in materials alone is more than most overseas made exhaust cost. A lot of exhausts and stainless steel on the market is actually overseas and is not pure 304.

Did I mention the original owner gets our LIFETIME WARRANTY :smile:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is it possible to get different tips then the larger stock one? I really hate the OEM tips, it was one of my main reason for getting a different catback lol. But I love the quality of this one if only it had round tips

I will look into it and PM you a price

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
You live in 2016 you can have anything made anyway YOU want if your throwing your hard earned cash down.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts