Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will detail the buildup of my car as I add things to it. Check my signature for up to date mod list. Mainly gonna be adding pictures here but I'll also task for input and yall can feel free to let me know what you think of my baby :) For some backstory My family are "Roush's" and we currently have a 2010 Stage 1 GT convertible that I am using as inspiration for some of the ascetic choices since its the same color as my ST.
Here is some pics of what I've done so far.
Roush intake, roush shift knob, cobb shift plate, carbon wrap of pillars and mirror caps, Roush windshield banner, redline hoodstruts, zl1 addons mudflaps, ST center cap overlays, removable offset front plate mount.
IMG_7570.JPG IMG_7571.JPG IMG_7572.JPG IMG_7574.JPG IMG_7575.JPG IMG_7576.JPG IMG_7579.JPG IMG_7580.JPG IMG_7581.JPG IMG_7582.JPG

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here she is with the Velossatech wing risers!
IMG_7615.JPG IMG_7616.JPG IMG_7617.JPG

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just installed my Fluxbeam 6000k foglights
IMG_7654.JPG IMG_7659.JPG IMG_7652.JPG IMG_7660.JPG

·
Registered
19 Posts
This will detail the buildup of my car as I add things to it. Check my signature for up to date mod list. Mainly gonna be adding pictures here but I'll also task for input and yall can feel free to let me know what you think of my baby :) For some backstory My family are "Roush's" and we currently have a 2010 Stage 1 GT convertible that I am using as inspiration for some of the ascetic choices since its the same color as my ST.
Roush intake, roush shift knob, cobb shift plate, carbon wrap of pillars and mirror caps, Roush windshield banner, redline hoodstruts, zl1 addons mudflaps, ST center cap overlays, removable offset front plate mount.
View attachment 169522 View attachment 169530 View attachment 169538 View attachment 169546 View attachment 169554 View attachment 169562 View attachment 169570 View attachment 169578 View attachment 169586 View attachment 169594
dude mind me seeing a picture of the roush shift knob how it sits and hows the reverse lock plus did you use an adaptor assuming this is a mustang knob

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
This will detail the buildup of my car as I add things to it. Check my signature for up to date mod list. Mainly gonna be adding pictures here but I'll also task for input and yall can feel free to let me know what you think of my baby
For some backstory My family are "Roush's" and we currently have a 2010 Stage 1 GT convertible that I am using as inspiration for some of the ascetic choices since its the same color as my ST.
dude mind me seeing a picture of the roush shift knob how it sits and hows the reverse lock plus did you use an adaptor assuming this is a mustang knob
yes it is a mustang knob. I can get you the link if you would like. It is recessed on the bottom to preserve the reverse lockout so you don't need any adapters. Threads are the exact same you just need to put some of the included loctite on it to keep it in place. I don't have any photos of it underneath if that's what you are asking for

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Custom Starter Button Relocation!

I custom fabricated a box to relocate my starter button. I plan on adding an overlay like the second image in this post. Here is a detailed description of how I went about doing this. I love doing custom fabrication like this. Let me know what everyone thinks!

I cut out the part of the box that held the USB port with a dremmel. I then cut a similar box out of plexiglass and glued that into the spot where the USB port was. I drilled a 1 inch hole in the new box (that's the size of the starter button). Then I used some bondo and sealer to make it all look like one piece. Then I sanded, primed and repeated until I was happy with the result. I used rubberized undercoating to mimic the texture of the original unit. The wire for the starter button just needed fed over to its new location (it's just the right length for its new location). Last thing to do was to reassemble the dash and project done. I learned some things that I would do differently if I ever decided to do this again or to another car

IMG_7759.JPG
IMG_7754.JPG

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Can you put up some closer up shots of the new button location?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts