Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new here but read through the site on a regular basis. I have a 2016 black ST and my buddy has a tangerine 2013 ST. I have owned many vehicles and this is one of the most fun ive had. Also was a certified ford suspension tech for 10 years and now I am slinging parts in the parts department of the same dealer. content on this site is pretty good for the most part. I'm sure ill throw my two cents in here or there now that I joined. CHEERS!

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
new here but read through the site on a regular basis. I have a 2016 black ST and my buddy has a tangerine 2013 ST. I have owned many vehicles and this is one of the most fun ive had. Also was a certified ford suspension tech for 10 years and now I am slinging parts in the parts department of the same dealer. content on this site is pretty good for the most part. I'm sure ill throw my two cents in here or there now that I joined. CHEERS!
Good to have you onboard

·
Registered
51 Posts
So you're the black FoST I see driving around SatBch. I also always see a tangerine one at Doubles.
I drive the 16 Kona Blue with Ford premium wheels around these parts.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Congrats on no longer being a stalker! Welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts