Registered
2016 Ford Focus ST3
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Very cool! Nice little mini DYI project. I've been very happy with my boosted designs dead pedal as well. It's a small mod but makes a huge different IMO since this car should have come with one. I've been in many cheaper performance cars that had one stock

·
Registered
334 Posts
got this dead pedal - finally came back in stock on Amazon from No-Pistons - VERY well made part...

[iurl="http://www.focusst.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=197970&d=1484516964"][/iurl]

I couldn't live with the "ST" being blank...

[iurl="http://www.focusst.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=197962&d=1484516896"]
[/iurl]

check my website on how I did it

2016 Ford Focus ST: It's the little things that make a difference!
Got a link on Amazon for this? Looked and couldn't find it.

·
Registered
2016 Ford Focus ST3
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I think the look is fantastic - I just would prefer those holes were capped somehow. After installed I just see in my head all those holes filled with dirt and junk that's difficult to clean out.

Reactions: Toadster

·
Registered
2016 Ford Focus ST3
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think the look is fantastic - I just would prefer those holes were capped somehow. After installed I just see in my head all those holes filled with dirt and junk that's difficult to clean out.
I've had similar pedals in the past - not too hard to clean, maybe a clear silicon filler to seal up the logo?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I'm the guy who makes those stainless steel dead pedals. I just made more, so you can purchase from Amazon, ebay, or directly from me using paypal. Just PM me and let me know.

Also, the dead pedal is extremely easy to clean. Since its stainless steel, you can just pick up any of the regular kitchen appliance cleaners/polishes from the store and wipe it down.

The double sided carpet tape that I provide is very strong, but you are still able to peel up the pedal every once in a while to vacuum behind it and put it back down. With that said, I've never found excessive dirt behind my dead pedal and I've been using mine since 2014 (still using my very first my original prototype haha)

·
Registered
2016 Ford Focus ST3
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello! I'm the guy who makes those stainless steel dead pedals. I just made more, so you can purchase from Amazon, ebay, or directly from me using paypal. Just PM me and let me know.

Also, the dead pedal is extremely easy to clean. Since its stainless steel, you can just pick up any of the regular kitchen appliance cleaners/polishes from the store and wipe it down.

The double sided carpet tape that I provide is very strong, but you are still able to peel up the pedal every once in a while to vacuum behind it and put it back down. With that said, I've never found excessive dirt behind my dead pedal and I've been using mine since 2014 (still using my very first my original prototype haha)
woohoo!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts