Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm patiently waiting for mine in the mail... Did you get a tracking number once yours shipped?

·
Registered
163 Posts
This is awesome! If I ever turn my ST into a weekend car, I'll definitely need one of these. Excited to see more of you tinkering with it.

Also, good taste in phones. OnePlus 7t checking in here!

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST3
686 Posts
I'd rather get a new steering wheel :/
It is cool and fancy but cant justify the price tag for a raspberry pi.

Still have so many other essential mods before this :(

Reactions: Sabatzis

·
Registered
570 Posts
You can set it to almost anything! Can't wait to get in and tinker with it more. I'll be making some videos of it on my channel soon.

Sent from my IN2020 using Tapatalk
Good ****, Lovelace.. y'all getta replacement for Honda yet??

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: brianlovelace

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Good ****, Lovelace.. y'all getta replacement for Honda yet??

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I actually got the Honda back. It's it **** condition though. Thieves completely rattle canned the whole car. Car is sitting half apart at my parents place right now. Motor is at the machine shop getting bored and honed out 0.5mm to run some ITR style high comp pistons... Pretty much built bottom end, built B16 VTEC head. Will be running E85. Hoping to get 220hp and 170ft lbs out of it, which should be more than enough for a 1800lb car

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah was sent via email

Got mine in today!! Love it, kinda miss the oil pressure option but can’t wait to dig around and look into the coding more

·
Registered
2,509 Posts

Welp, this is going to be interesting evening...😜
yeah this is far nicer than our little i2c oleds we've been playing with. If they can work out how to add real aftermarket sensors (flex fuel, oil temp, ect...) it will be worth the cost then. Right now i believe they are only pulling obd2 type stuff

·
Administrator
11,542 Posts
Well wtf. Of course this is an option after I install aftermarket gauges. Lol

Reactions: Cory

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST / Stratified Tune
35 Posts
yeah this is far nicer than our little i2c oleds we've been playing with. If they can work out how to add real aftermarket sensors (flex fuel, oil temp, ect...) it will be worth the cost then. Right now i believe they are only pulling obd2 type stuff
The gauges are neat, but whatever. But programmable aux inputs and outputs for future use is what makes this interesting
https://www.reddit.com/r/FocusST/comments/n54fif/_/gx4srf1

·
Registered
1 Posts
OMG! I must have it. Must waste more money on my FoST :). Wish my FiST had the center guage cluster. Stupid FORD.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts