Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
3,092 Posts
A digital triple gauge pod?? I love that the charge air temp is displayed.

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST3
687 Posts
Following the thread.
How much did you pay for it?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"Sold Out" !!!! WTH MAN!
Geez... don't these people know that inventory matters? They are totally missing out on not selling one to a broke fool like me.
They did a small first batch to work out all the kinks. I'm assuming within a couple months they'll make a much larger batch to sell. They all went within 2 hours or so

Sent from my IN2020 using Tapatalk

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,443 Posts
Interesting, a raspberry Pi based gauge cluster. If it's open source code like their Wiki page says I wonder if they uploaded it to github?

Reactions: Smokin' Joe

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Interesting, a raspberry Pi based gauge cluster. If it's open source code like their Wiki page says I wonder if they uploaded it to github?
I believe it's already uploaded to github or some other open source repository...

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,443 Posts

Welp, this is going to be interesting evening...😜

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'll have to look into this as well. Looks like a really rad upgrade (& takes away a separate screen from AP or phone). Need it to cycle gauges per preset threshold to be mind blowing 😜

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll have to look into this as well. Looks like a really rad upgrade (& takes away a separate screen from AP or phone). Need it to cycle gauges per preset threshold to be mind blowing
It actually has that. You can set warnings, have it switch from an oil pressure and temp gauge to other gauges once a certain level has been reached

·
Registered
207 Posts
Considering what it is and who made it, I'm not surprised, but that is certainly awesome!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll be over to look at it later. Gotta pick up a Euro trim sync 3 adapter from you, anyway.
They'll be back on my site soon. Had a big server crash last week that I'm still recovering from mentally and technologically lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts