Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found my car with this dent and guy was nice enough to leave his paint behind too. And it just so happens a car when the same exact color that was left on my car parked behind me. Spoke to the owner he said it wasn't him but the security cameras will be proud. Just have to wait until Tues or wed until they are reviewed. Sucks man. My baby has been hurt. I love her anyway. Through all the stalling and everything, I still love her. I'll make her beautiful again.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
LOL" it wasn't me sir, it was the OTHER lime green taxi around here my evil twin drives" What a POS. I am sure he will be paying.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Justice will be served! Just wondering what route to go to have it repaired. You can't tell by the picture but it's pushed in along the crease and there is a scratch down to bare metal. Definitely don't want body filler.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Having been in a NYC taxi and been told by them "We are allowed to hit each other and honestly we probably bump another car a few times a day. It's so common anymore it isn't a big deal" I'd say he hit you. Especially if he coincidentally showed back up and is there often.

·
Registered
50 Posts
LOL" it wasn't me sir, it was the OTHER lime green taxi around here my evil twin drives" What a POS. I am sure he will be paying.
hahahaha I appreciate the joke, but honestly, yes......there are HUNDREDS of other lime green taxis driving around in NYC and they could quite possibly be related in the evil twin sense lol. Yellow cabs (which include the lime green ones) im cool with. It's those livery MF'rs that decide they want to make an illegal u turn from the right lane at a stop light to pick up and ILLEGAL fair. Im not one to wish harm on anyone, but I hope one day i get to bear witness to one of those bastards getting T-boned.....it happens literally ...every. Day.

Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
hahahaha I appreciate the joke, but honestly, yes......there are HUNDREDS of other lime green taxis driving around in NYC and they could quite possibly be related in the evil twin sense lol. Yellow cabs (which include the lime green ones) im cool with. It's those livery MF'rs that decide they want to make an illegal u turn from the right lane at a stop light to pick up and ILLEGAL fair. Im not one to wish harm on anyone, but I hope one day i get to bear witness to one of those bastards getting T-boned.....it happens literally ...every. Day.
I haven't been to the city in a long long time and I thought things were still yellow! Well hopefully OP gets to the bottom of it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Green cabs are boro cabs they aren't allowed south of 96th Street or something. I hate them all with a passion.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
547 Posts
I drive a work van in the city 5-6 days a week, for the last 25 years, they all suck! Green , Yellow, Uber, private car, Black suburbans, gypsy.

Good luck

·
Registered
50 Posts
I haven't been to the city in a long long time and I thought things were still yellow! Well hopefully OP gets to the bottom of it.
Everything changes everyday man....the worst was when the "Citi bike" rental thing came about a few years ago. I can talk trash about cabbies all i want but when it comes to bicyclists, even cabbies can agree with me,.....hands down the WORST. They expect to be treated like cars....but dont obey traffic laws like cars. "oh red light? lol F' that".... "yield to pedestrians? nope." "technically im treated like a car so im going ride in the middle of this lane at less than 10 MPH...but F' that traffic light!" so long story short....NYC bicyclists are like your typical college age liberal. More than willing to dish it out, but god forbid you give it back to them lol (low blow?)

Im sorry im getting remote road rage at the computer lol. Having flash backs all of the sudden from years of abuse on Manhattan roadways.

Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Everything changes everyday man....the worst was when the "Citi bike" rental thing came about a few years ago. I can talk trash about cabbies all i want but when it comes to bicyclists, even cabbies can agree with me,.....hands down the WORST. They expect to be treated like cars....but dont obey traffic laws like cars. "oh red light? lol F' that".... "yield to pedestrians? nope." "technically im treated like a car so im going ride in the middle of this lane at less than 10 MPH...but F' that traffic light!" so long story short....NYC bicyclists are like your typical college age liberal. More than willing to dish it out, but god forbid you give it back to them lol (low blow?)

Im sorry im getting remote road rage at the computer lol. Having flash backs all of the sudden from years of abuse on Manhattan roadways.
I live in a rural area, plenty of open space...and bikes still get in the f****ing way. I hate bicyclist, they do exactly as you described: whatever the hell they want with no regard for anyone. They are the elitists of the road. One guy came up and started resting on my cousin's car at a light, my cousin rolled down the window and told the guy to get off his car and the biker had a hissy fit about it, which is an example I think, sums them up in general pretty well.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Driving a TS ST and living in NYC is fun watching all the people hail for a car and get really annoyed when you don't stop.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update. Had paintless dent removal done and these are the results. About 3 hours labor and a 2.5 hour wait. Total cost $325 and got my car back in the same day. I believe if I bring it back to him he will remove the scratch and the little paint transfer. What do you think?

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts