Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having issues with my '14 ST for the last 2 weeks the car has went completely dead black. After 15 minutes the car is fine. Screens come on, ST logo does it thing and it's good. Last night I go for a ride and notice that my driver side window automatically comes back down after putting it up. Also the mileage till empty is way off. Tried resetting the kam and nothing fixes it self. Some help will be great guys. I have had all wiring tsb's done and now this.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
every once in a while, the MFT system does a sys-check/update. It's not a system update, just a check. But it shouldn't cause the entire car to go dead. Could you still start/drive?
This should have been displayed:
20160322_131125.jpg

There is a simple procedure to re-set the windows. Press and Hold (each) button up for 3 sec, then press and hold until completely down, and then press and hold until completely up. do this for each window.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea after 15-20 minutes the car started and was fine. The second time it did it I locked and unlocked with the fob and it started like nothing was wrong. But before I did anything I noticed the gauges were flicking around 0.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts