Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello !
I'm probably not at the right place but I have a serious issue with my radio on my ford fiesta (Ford focus have the same radio if I remember correctly)

Sometime a really loud noise came out of the front speaker and it happen even if the radio is turn off. There is nothing to do to turn of this noise. The noise is similare to a thunder. The noise can stay one second or sometime 2 minutes. It's much louder than the volume set on the radio.
I've try a reset twice, nothing as change.

Please help me
-A poor girl a bit desperate

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I had the same thing a few times when I first bought the car in 2013. It seemed to go away after I updated Sync/MFT. I've also disconnected the the battery around that time. Not sure exactly what resolved it.
What year is your car and does it have the touch screen(My Ford Touch)?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the same thing a few times when I first bought the car in 2013. It seemed to go away after I updated Sync/MFT. I've also disconnected the the battery around that time. Not sure exactly what resolved it.
What year is your car and does it have the touch screen(My Ford Touch)?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Hi. A 2014, I dont have my ford touch it's the basic radio

I had a break of this noise for like 2 days, but it has start again.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Could be the radio it's self. When I had my APIM go bad (sync screen) I couldn't turn the radio off and I had to pull the fuse. Then more recently when my ACM (CD player part of the system that all cars have) went bad the right side of my car would just pop and hiss, or sound like thunder. I would look into replacing your ACM.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts