1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Reactions: Toadster

·
Registered
357 Posts
hate to bump old threads but just picked up an ST, looking for a few others around to shoot the **** with.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Didn't even notice I didn't subscribe to this thread. I've only seen 2 ST's around the area and one RS(insert drool) and I work at a dealership lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Didn't even notice I didn't subscribe to this thread. I've only seen 2 ST's around the area and one RS(insert drool) and I work at a dealership lol.

That's probably me that you saw haha, I think I waved at you. I have the nitrous blue RS in the citrus heights area.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm living in midtown now so no one will ever find my car since I only drive it to/from work lol. There is a nitrous blue RS a couple blocks over with white fifteen52 turbomacs though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have seen 4 STs since I bought mine, 2 Black, 1 Red, and my buddy has his white '13 ST. Yet to see an RS, also I have had no luck with the NorCal ST on FB.

Is there a good turn out at Cars and Coffee? Never been to a meet and am really itching to go to one LOL.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have seen 4 STs since I bought mine, 2 Black, 1 Red, and my buddy has his white '13 ST. Yet to see an RS, also I have had no luck with the NorCal ST on FB.

Is there a good turn out at Cars and Coffee? Never been to a meet and am really itching to go to one LOL.
What do you mean by no luck, they haven't approved your request yet? I ended up leaving the group because it was spamming my FB so much.

I think at this point I've seen an RS in every color. Blue and black seem to be the favorites.

·
Registered
236 Posts

NorCal ST/RS had multiple meets this past weekend in your area. All were posted on the Facebook page. If you haven't been accepted to the group yet, maybe pm me your real name and I'll forward it to the moderator and see if you're on the list he just hasn't gotten to yet.

There was a nice turnout at the All Fast Fords event on Sunday at the Sacramento Raceway (including 2 RS):

2017-05-22_AllFastFords.jpg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts