Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Super Moderator
I'll even 3D print the ST logo for you and ship it to you ;)

Alabama is backwards in many ways, but boy do some of these posts make me happy to live here.
Here in Kansas you can put headlights, taillights/brake lights, and a horn on your race car and you're good to go...may need mufflers in urban areas.

Premium Member
鈥13 Focus ST3, Tuxedo Black
Here in Kansas you can put headlights, taillights/brake lights, and a horn on your race car and you're good to go...may need mufflers in urban areas.
In Arizona, trophy trucks are street legal as long as they have lights.

Registered
In Arizona, trophy trucks are street legal as long as they have lights.
Yup. In AL, if you got blinkers and headlights, you're legal. Doesn't matter how wide bodied your F250 Super Duty is or how high you've lifted it or how much coal you roll.

Registered
I live in SoCal and on my way back from work last night I got pulled over for being too loud, but I was only going 47 in 4th gear. The cop proceeded to tell me that my car was loud and told me to pop the hood. I thought nothing was illegal in the engine because I've only had this car for a year and I haven't done much to it. I have a Cobb air filter with an RS intake house. I bought this car used with 26k miles and it already had the intake housing, and before it had a Flowmaster outlaw exhaust which was basically straight piped but I changed it to an MSRP exhaust. Long story short the only thing the cop told me was that I cant have an open intake housing bc it was illegal but I told him it comes stock on the rs, which he rudely told me that I don't have an RS. So I'm wondering Is the RS intake housing CARB approved because I know the filter is, and the new exhaust has twice the size maybe even 3 times the size of resonator. If so I have to get it changed then checked by the state referee, but if everything on my car is legal in fighting the ticket, I do have the stage one cobb tune tho because of the air filter. View attachment 391095
Shouldn't have popped the hood in the first place. None of his business. I would of told him where to stick it and see you in court. They have no case.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts