Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states just today started having problems with virtual dyno. I have been using the program for quite a while now and today when I tried to open the program it would not even load. I tried deleting the software and reinstalling but still had the same issue. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it? Thanks.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Sounds like a general computer issue. First thing I would try if you have not already... restart computer. Any sort of error messages What version of windows?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Works fine on my computer.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a general computer issue. First thing I would try if you have not already... restart computer. Any sort of error messages What version of windows?
I did restart the computer it use to give me an error but when I just tried to get back on all it is saying is that your program has suddenly stopped working then that window will close. The computer is running an older version of windows 7.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Turbos out its my computer not wanting to play anymore... I will just have to email the graphs and logs back and forth to my self...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts