Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I hear that, 93 only gets you so far, even with aux fuel. I need to dyno mine again. I'd be surprised if it hit 400whp on 93 with port injection. I need more octane.
Id have to check my logs when i was tuning for aux fuel, i dont recall hitting 400 with 93 alone. better than without running the aux but not like it does with e40

·
Registered
192 Posts
View attachment 376569 Just want to share a giant WTF that my cousin sent me a picture of. Like holly crap
What are those 3 breathers connected to? Which fluid is contained in it? Is that thick black hose running to the tank with the breathers? What is that hose connected to at the top, the valve cover? So many questions..

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
oil catch can
Oil inlet on the valve cover, pcv on the back of the valve cover, perm plate on the front under the intake manifold.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I guess, I wonder how terrible the power curve is. Our cams are not known to flow great on the top end, couple that with mess from casting in the valve pockets. On paper, doesn't sound like it will have great useable power, or be easy to daily. The 560 that is.
There is a video of a pass at the 560 number, revs to about 4k or so and leaps past the redline on the 2-3 and 3-4, wheels spin at @ 120MPH (video is only of the speedo/tach) Ill try to find a link..

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I mean shoot I’ll put it on YouTube and give him credit just drop me his Facebook link.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
21 - 33 of 33 Posts