Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This iPad has been in a case and had a top quality glass screen protector installed since the day I bought it. It is in mint condition with ZERO scratches or dents. I covered the Apple logo with an Apple sticker before putting it in the case so the logo is flawless as well. It's never even left my house since the day I brought it home.

iPad will come with a fresh high quality (the top rated one on Amazon) glass screen protector installed, 2 folio cases (yes they turn off the iPad when closed), the original box in perfect condition, and the original AC charger and lightning cable.

I have an Apple Pencil (with a sweet glow in the dark cap protector and an uninstalled dbrand No. 2 Pencil skin) that I can include for an additional $80.

I bought this new from Target about a year ago (still have the receipt), only updated it once to get it to 11.3.1, and then installed the tvOS beta profile to prevent OTA updates. I never got around to jailbreaking it but I can do it for you if you’re not comfortable doing it yourself. I had Electra and now unc0ver on my iPhone X so I’m familiar with the process. Pretty sure I saved blobs for whatever version it came with and then for 11.3.1 as well.

I bought this iPad after I got a DSLR for my birthday and I only use it to store and edit my photo collection. Turns out RAW photos take up a ton of space so now I need a larger capacity iPad. I was waiting for the third gen iPad Pro but for once I don’t like what Apple came up with so I’m selling mine to get a second gen Pro while I still can.

Looking for $400 plus shipping (US only!) via PayPal or I will trade for an iPad Pro 10.5” or 2nd gen IPad Pro 12” with at least 64GB (but the more the better) and I will make up the difference in cash cash via PayPal. I’m looking to get this done quickly so I will not lowball you at all. Here’s a good way to make some cash for the holidays if you’re okay with a 32 GB iPad Pro instead of your 64GB+ model. Located in Central Virginia.

XpVL1M8.jpg
HeL50ZF.jpg
PKRcT51.jpg

·
Super Moderator
8,692 Posts
This iPad has been in a case and had a top quality glass screen protector installed since the day I bought it. It is in mint condition with ZERO scratches or dents. I covered the Apple logo with an Apple sticker before putting it in the case so the logo is flawless as well. It's never even left my house since the day I brought it home.

iPad will come with a fresh high quality (the top rated one on Amazon) glass screen protector installed, 2 folio cases (yes they turn off the iPad when closed), the original box in perfect condition, and the original AC charger and lightning cable.

I have an Apple Pencil (with a sweet glow in the dark cap protector and an uninstalled dbrand No. 2 Pencil skin) that I can include for an additional $80.

I bought this new from Target about a year ago (still have the receipt), only updated it once to get it to 11.3.1, and then installed the tvOS beta profile to prevent OTA updates. I never got around to jailbreaking it but I can do it for you if you’re not comfortable doing it yourself. I had Electra and now unc0ver on my iPhone X so I’m familiar with the process. Pretty sure I saved blobs for whatever version it came with and then for 11.3.1 as well.

I bought this iPad after I got a DSLR for my birthday and I only use it to store and edit my photo collection. Turns out RAW photos take up a ton of space so now I need a larger capacity iPad. I was waiting for the third gen iPad Pro but for once I don’t like what Apple came up with so I’m selling mine to get a second gen Pro while I still can.

Looking for $400 plus shipping (US only!) via PayPal or I will trade for an iPad Pro 10.5” or 2nd gen IPad Pro 12” with at least 64GB (but the more the better) and I will make up the difference in cash cash via PayPal. I’m looking to get this done quickly so I will not lowball you at all. Here’s a good way to make some cash for the holidays if you’re okay with a 32 GB iPad Pro instead of your 64GB+ model. Located in Central Virginia.

View attachment 351215
View attachment 351217
Better check the marketplace rules and update this bad boy asap.

Then, glws. Lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts