Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had an idea today, and I would like to know if you think it's a good one. I was inspired a forum member who posted these stripes on his car (I've attached an image of a white ST) and then I got to thinking. Those look similar the Shleby GT350R stripes. Now take a look at this comparison (image of Shelby and my car) just picture my car with the strips on the Shelby, gloss black wheels (I'm thinking a really thorough plasitdip job using dipyourcar.com) and a black spoiler. I could either buy a black RS spoiler which is quite pricey, or I could use wing risers and either wrap it or dip it black, depending how the wheels turn. I'm also not sure what method I would do for the strips just yet. Also, I may not do it initially, but I could also add a front splitter, side skirts, and a new rear diffuser. I already have a blue car and red brake calipers. So boom, the Focus ST-R! What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
Many guys run the splitters and the stripes. I like the look of it. I don't know about the black spoiler, though.

·
Registered
135 Posts
OMHO, just do what will make you happy with your car. Its your car, your money, your time, your happiness. Best of luck with whatever you end up doing. Cheers!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I think it's looks fine. I'm not crazy about the GT350 stripes especially the red accents on the borders but on the ST it works.
Then again, I'd rather have a GT350R altogether :D

·
Registered
768 Posts
Be careful with the pastidip...it looks like...well...plastidip. It does not look like a quality coating or whatever look you're hoping it might. This car is more befitting and deserving pastidipped parts, IMHO.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I took the stripes off mine. However, I think some of the examples on this thread look good and if you are cool with it go for it! I try to make my cars as inconspicuous as possible so I don't stick out to the nice policemen.

Reactions: pslst and FocusLPC

·
Registered
314 Posts
Please stop.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Reactions: pslst

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
each their own man... I dig it because you made it yours. sad to see all the haters in here tho.
He asked for feedback and it was given was it not? If not liking something makes you a "hater" then everyone drawing air is a hater, including yourself.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts