Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Any DB readings?? Really curious with touring exhaust @70-80mph what the db readings would be.
I can say with the nonresonated touring version it is quite pleasant. You know the exhaust is there but it's just background noise till you stomp the gas pedal. But you can have full blown conversations inside the car with it and even whisper and still hear the whisper from other people. My 2 yr old falls asleep in the car with absolutely no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Any DB readings?? Really curious with touring exhaust @70-80mph what the db readings would be.
Although I don't have the touring I can say that the track has no drone at all. It's actually very quiet in 6th gear cruising at 60. Only time it gets loud is wot or any time boost peaks. As far as 70-80 I noticed this morning it's not very quiet but it's less noise than the vibration you get at idle with a stiff motor mount. It's not the least bit annoying but is noticeable at that speed.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Most awesome thing with you guys is how close i am to you... only 30 min in Jersey to get to you guys... i guess i know what exhaust i will be getting.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think I might have found my new favorite option :). Interested on how the touring non-res and track edition would sound with a aftermarket downpipe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think I might have found my new favorite option :). Interested on how the touring non-res and track edition would sound with a aftermarket downpipe.
This is the track edition. Just forward to the end for the sound. I’m pretty sure this is the one I’m gonna get just with the diamond black tips

·
Registered
78 Posts
This is the track edition. Just forward to the end for the sound. I’m pretty sure this is the one I’m gonna get just with the diamond black tips

Did you try to post a hyperlink or video? If so, it didn't pop up.

·
Vendor
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do you have a similar video with the resonated touring version?

Really struggling to get a sense of how loud the resonated version is. I think the non res is too loud for me.

·
Vendor
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #60 (Edited)
The AWE Performance Exhaust Lines for the Ford Mk3 Focus ST and RS have soared well beyond our expectations since the release of AWEFocus.com, and for that, we’re appreciative and thankful for supporting what we produce.

Due to the immense volume and demand, we’ve created a designated manufacturing cell to afford our manufacturing team optimal efficiency when handcrafting your chosen configurations. With the increased speed on the production floor, you get to rumble a lot quicker.

This is a peek inside the process, showing the final component of a Track Edition for the FoST.

Learn more about AWE's Exhaust Suites for the Mk3 Focus ST and RS right this way: http://bit.ly/2JqADDO

41 - 60 of 70 Posts