Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Vendor
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
So I'm not sure if it's been covered yet, but I saw the mention of intakes in your video. Is there already an availability on these? Didn't see anything on the AWE site.

The Touring edition exhaust sounds amazing btw!
Thanks for the kind words!

We have officially decided to discontinue the intake project after thorough market research.

·
Registered
255 Posts

We have officially decided to discontinue the intake project after thorough market research.
Well bummer, but understandable if you guys don't stand to see much of a profit from it.

·
Super Moderator
8,409 Posts

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY HAVE YOUR FORSAKEN ME!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, yeah it was a bold move to even try it. Sucks the numbers didn't work out. LMK if theres any scrap pieces of that project available. Total dibs. Lol

·
Vendor
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY HAVE YOUR FORSAKEN ME!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, yeah it was a bold move to even try it. Sucks the numbers didn't work out. LMK if theres any scrap pieces of that project available. Total dibs. Lol
The door is always open for ya when you're ready for a dose of steel. :smile:

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Have been getting to know the Track Edition for a week now... totally satisfied! This thing sounds awesome. Great build quality, no drone, and great sounds. Only 90db at WOT. Folks at autocross event today kept asking me about it. AWE, thanks very much for such a high quality product, and the Cherry Blow Pop, too.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm on the fence between the resonated touring model, and the FRPP branded Borla. Can anyone provide a comparison between the two? Sound clips make them seem quite similar.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I recently installed the Touring Edition Non-Resonated exhaust. I could not be happier with my purchase. The sound is exactly what I was looking for. IMO all the other exhausts out there for the ST's are too quiet even at WOT. Install was straight-forward, the only tough part was removing the stock exhaust. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

·
Vendor
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Have been getting to know the Track Edition for a week now... totally satisfied! This thing sounds awesome. Great build quality, no drone, and great sounds. Only 90db at WOT. Folks at autocross event today kept asking me about it. AWE, thanks very much for such a high quality product, and the Cherry Blow Pop, too.
Happy you're happy. Thank you for your support!

·
Vendor
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I recently installed the Touring Edition Non-Resonated exhaust. I could not be happier with my purchase. The sound is exactly what I was looking for. IMO all the other exhausts out there for the ST's are too quiet even at WOT. Install was straight-forward, the only tough part was removing the stock exhaust. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Glad installation was smooth, that's exactly how we designed it to be. Sounds great! Our configurations are certainly unique compared to the other offerings.

Keep rippin'! :cool2:

·
Vendor
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
The AWE Performance Exhaust Lines for the Ford Mk3 Focus ST and RS have soared well beyond our expectations since the release of AWEFocus.com, and for that, we’re appreciative and thankful for supporting what we produce.

Due to the immense volume and demand, we’ve created a designated manufacturing cell to afford our manufacturing team optimal efficiency when handcrafting your chosen configurations. With the increased speed on the production floor, you get to rumble a lot quicker.

This is a peek inside the process, showing the final component of a Track Edition for the FoST.

Learn more about AWE's Exhaust Suites for the Mk3 Focus ST and RS right this way: http://bit.ly/2JqADDO

41 - 60 of 65 Posts