Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2015 ST1 GTX2867R gen2
135 Posts
I have to ask, are those Euro Headlights?

Beautiful car, and welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Fouled sanctity

·
Registered
479 Posts
Oh wow that's a beauty.

I went back to college and drove around a beater for a minute. As soon as I was done I picked up the ST.

No way I could've done anything with the car being a broke college student (for a second time). That **** is no joke.

Keep at it. Supposedly it pays off in the end! (coming from someone with two many degrees and isn't working in any of said fields ... does look nice on paper though!).

·
Registered
2013 Focus ST3
152 Posts
Hey guys. Im a 21 year old with a 2016 focus st. I bought it salvage in 2019 and have been working on it since. I still have many plans for it, but with me being a broke college student, its been taking longer than i want it to. I’ve always come here for answers to my issues, and now I’m glad to finally make an account and be fully part of this forum site. View attachment 411512
Dang man you shoulda joined a long time ago! I dig that color a lot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I have to ask, are those Euro Headlights?

Beautiful car, and welcome to the forum!
Thanks man :D but no they were some made china headlights. I got then because the DTRL were pretty sick but as I expected one of them gave out not too long ago so now im back to the stock headlights. Which i dont mind ive actually grown to really liking the simplicity of them

21 - 29 of 29 Posts