Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Im a 21 year old with a 2016 focus st. I bought it salvage in 2019 and have been working on it since. I still have many plans for it, but with me being a broke college student, its been taking longer than i want it to. I’ve always come here for answers to my issues, and now I’m glad to finally make an account and be fully part of this forum site.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome aboard! I really like the wrap. It's like Stealth Grey (which was an available color in Europe) but with purple pearl.
Thanks i really appreciate it 😁 but it’s actually fully painted. It was salvaged out due to dents throughout the car and the paint chipping. I did get it in the stealth grey with purple pearl tho. I thought since ima get it repainted id try to stand out a bit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Late as usual but... Welcome to the best ST advice Forum known to man (well at least to me)! Same as others that is a uniquely cool color. Love the oem black wheels vs my dusty silver oem.
Thanks man the paint cost me a pretty penny but im glad i got it in this color, and my wheels were also the silver oem color and I thought about sticking with it but I decided to powder coat them as well

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I have to ask, are those Euro Headlights?

Beautiful car, and welcome to the forum!
Thanks man :D but no they were some made china headlights. I got then because the DTRL were pretty sick but as I expected one of them gave out not too long ago so now im back to the stock headlights. Which i dont mind ive actually grown to really liking the simplicity of them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts