Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! new to the site but not necessarily the ST life. I joined to get clarification on one thing, ive tried to search for this with no luck. i have a set of 2013-2014 ST3 Recaro seats for sale and i've had a lot of people with 15+ st that are interested but the wiring harnesses are different so it's not a direct swap like it would be for 2013-14. I know there's some people who have swapped these seats into 15+, is there a write up on rewiring them? is it just a matter of swapping the actual 13-14 harness into the 15+? any forum links or pictures would be very helpful so i can send it to some of the people interested in the seats.(or if you have a 13-14 and are interested in some recaros let me know, lol)

·
Registered
233 Posts
There definitely is a page where someone tries to deal with this. I don't know if he was fully successful in the end but it involved buying the plugs for a 15+ and adapting them to the older seats as the main difference is the plugs, which are not similar at all. I'm not good with the search function but maybe this gives you a lead.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts