Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone looked into getting the LED interior lighting through Ford accessories? I had a kit like this that came in my STi and loved it.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I saw a kit for the Focus yesterday someplace online. Can't recall where. I was searching for ways to add a homelink system (rearview mirrow or visor buttons). One of the sites I stumbled upon was selling a Kit to add LED lights to the footwells and cup holders. I believe (though not 100% sure) it was a Ford dealers site (meaning "official" OEM parts I think).

I'll rerun some searches I made to see if I stumble across it again.

on the Homelink front, so far not much luck.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't want to put extra miles on my ST so I rented another focus for the weekend. It had the factory installed LED interior lighting. I am definitely going to go to tge ford accessories site and get it i stalked through them.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I didn't want to put extra miles on my ST so I rented another focus for the weekend. It had the factory installed LED interior lighting. I am definitely going to go to tge ford accessories site and get it i stalked through them.
Man, I hope you were typing on your auto-correct tablet/phone and that wasn't some kind of Freudian slip :big smile:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Damn, auto-correct! One of these times it is going to get me into trouble
Tell me about it! I was out the other night. My wife texted me to tell me "I'm getting Home", except it auto-corrected, somehow, to "I'm getting Horney"...

Well, it wasn't till I got home that she told me it was that damn auto-correct! Almost had an accident on the way home! But damn, the ST sure is fast!!!!!

:in love:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts