Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was roaming around the Mountune site today window shopping and notice this...

A Mountune IC is currently $999??? WTF?? (but WTF is a separate subject). BUT, an IC with hot side charge pipes is only $899. Pipes alone are $449. You do the math...see what I'm getting at here?? Now granted, the combo is listed as a "sale price", but even if you go off the original price of $1,148 for the combo...well...you still do the math. Both of those options fall way short in value of an IC for $999.

Is this a misprint?

·
Registered
272 Posts
So I was roaming around the Mountune site today window shopping and notice this...

A Mountune IC is currently $999??? WTF?? (but WTF is a separate subject). BUT, an IC with hot side charge pipes is only $899. Pipes alone are $449. You do the math...see what I'm getting at here?? Now granted, the combo is listed as a "sale price", but even if you go off the original price of $1,148 for the combo...well...you still do the math. Both of those options fall way short in value of an IC for $999.

Is this a misprint?
Call them. Or just buy it and don't ask any questions, seeing as you're getting the pipes for free at that point.

·
Registered
477 Posts

Is this a misprint?
Yeah, their pricing is strange. Use it to your advantage.

·
Registered
206 Posts
If in the market, I was going to put my mountune FMIC up for sale this weekend. Still in the plastic. Decided to go a different route that would work better for this area.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yah i was thinking of getting that 999 option with from Mount, cobb ap and filter. Even dow i have the air filter. I don't understand their pricing neither.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
There's nothing funky about it, Marketing 101...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hmmm. They did this with their exhaust as well. $799 for exhaust, motor mount, plugs and intake elbow. Or you can buy the exhaust only for $799.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts