Ford Focus ST Forum banner
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Finally got a warm weekend day to install mine. Absolutely amazing to see charge air temps go DOWN under acceleration, that was cracking me up. Took about 2.5 hours completely taking my time.

Reactions: mazui

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Finally got a warm weekend day to install mine. Absolutely amazing to see charge air temps go DOWN under acceleration, that was cracking me up. Took about 2.5 hours completely taking my time.
Crazy right? Really shows how garbage the stock IC is. PLUS, not to mention if you did what 99% of us did and set the stock one beside the new one on the ground for size comparisons you were like wow.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Crazy right? Really shows how garbage the stock IC is. PLUS, not to mention if you did what 99% of us did and set the stock one beside the new one on the ground for size comparisons you were like wow.
Just tossing the stock one around is mind blowing. If it weighed over 5 pounds I'd be shocked.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Just tossing the stock one around is mind blowing. If it weighed over 5 pounds I'd be shocked.
Hell I thought it was closer to 3 when I was messing with it. To freak him out I chucked it at my buddy and he braced for impact expecting a really heavy catch after he had just handed me the CP-E lightweight and all it's heaviness. Was pleasantly surprised when he caught it. The added weight is quickly ignored when I saw the improvement in performance though. Lightweight wheels and spare removal is enough weight fuss for me to care about.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Like this? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Like this? lol

Yup. I have a side by side shot somewhere buried in the "what did you do to your ST today" thread as well. Poor little stock thing.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Got my limited edition vanilla wafer cooler, wanna race chump?

101 - 109 of 109 Posts