Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Good things come to those who wait..

My list of Mods I am getting
Depo 3.5 inch core, and catless DP
Cobb AP v3 with a full custom E-tune(not sure on tuner, still need to research)
Ford E-Focus MM

Everything else seems like a waste. Once I start tracking I will look at better pads and fluids but thats it :)
Just a suggestion the e focus mount really isn't much better than stock it's worth spending the extra money and getting an aftermarket unit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just ordered mine, #5051. Damn there must have been a ton of us checking every few hours.

·
Registered
154 Posts
#5077 here

Now I have to pray to the gods that the downpipes stay in stock (whenever they come in) long enough for me to snag one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
5.5" of money just spent! Thanks Depo for selling these!:money:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I figured I might as well jump in too! "Son of Beast" ordered #5033. Also hoping to get the downpipe when it comes in. I have my Stratified AP3 set to deliver on Friday...excited!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Oh and FYI. This guy always sends these packages with a verification signature needed at delivery. I think a few members have emailed him and asked him to take it off, but he doesn't/can't.

All you need to do is create a Fedex account and when you get the tracking info, customize the delivery to send it to a fedex location for pickup. That way, the package will get delivered to a fedex office that you can pickup usually like 8am-9pm mon-friday.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Oh and FYI. This guy always sends these packages with a verification signature needed at delivery. I think a few members have emailed him and asked him to take it off, but he doesn't/can't.

All you need to do is create a Fedex account and when you get the tracking info, customize the delivery to send it to a fedex location for pickup. That way, the package will get delivered to a fedex office that you can pickup usually like 8am-9pm mon-friday.
Joe, thanks man. I am going to do this. I'm never home when packages are delivered. Would be bouncing around in lalaland for a week most likely.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Holy crap he sold at least 50 intercoolers in a day

·
Registered
216 Posts
Did anyones intercoolers ship? I have a tracking number but no information other than that

·
Registered
277 Posts
Did anyones intercoolers ship? I have a tracking number but no information other than that
Most likely they haven't shipped (or are being shipped right now) but a label was created so your tracking is "in the system" now. I also got a tracking number this morning.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Most likely they haven't shipped (or are being shipped right now) but a label was created so your tracking is "in the system" now. I also got a tracking number this morning.
I got my number yesterday morning.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Anyone have an idea of what shipping costs to Canada are? Trying to figure out a way to collect the money without the Fiance finding out.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah I got my tracking number this morning. It says label was created. So it's cool to know things are moving along. Plus when stock came in DEPO did say give him 2-5 days to get the ball rolling for our orders so no worries. I'm just happy to finally be in line...Lol. once it's here I can finally go stage 2. :Smile:

41 - 60 of 109 Posts