Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Intercooler Kits In Stock Ready To Ship!

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  jester04 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to announce that we have a large quantity of intercoolers in stock and ready to ship. I greatly appreciate the patience of those who were waiting recently. If anyone is interested in either our full kit or core upgrades please shoot me a PM and I will get you set up!

Also, I have had a lot of people asking recently about military discounts and we do offer a 10% discount to all active military members. I am an active reservist myself so I appreciate any form of military service.

Thank you!

Nik @ Levels

See less See more
#4 ·
Ordered! Thanx nik

Reactions: Levels Performance
#7 ·
I installed mine I didn't have much luck with the titanium drill bits drilling well so I used cobalt drill bits and they cut through perfectly. I saw no more than 18 degrees over ambient from 20 mph to 110 mph and the car was super happy. I'll just say to anyone that reads this and does the install be patient and do it right and double check everything so you don't have any issues. I'm very happy with my purchase.

PB ST3 Catless, Tuned, FMIC, WM, NTO5R and yes I drag race it.

#8 ·
Sounds good i install everything in my car but i really dont want to do the springs since i dont have a lift and a lot of people have had a hard time with them. Plus in my garage i cant really lift my car high enough im tackling the rmm in the next few days. But thanks for the review im getting the level catless dp and fmic in the next few months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.