Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Not sure how much that one is but they are about to release a fitted version for our cars and it was on pre sale as of a few days ago still. Id go that route if the price different is much then you don't have to worry about fabbing anything up to make it fit.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
I was thinking the same thing... seems like there is lots of options for IC for this car... my last car no so much..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone on here know what's biggest intercooler that can be used? Is overall size of 31" end to end too wide and is 11.75" too tall? Thanks

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
The Mishimoto J line intecooler directly bolts in, needing only to make a couple of metal "L" brackets. Then there are a couple of couplers and t-bolt clamps needed beyond that.
I scored when the J Line was on sale on amazon for $146 on Prime shipping, I think I paid total right around <$175 all in. It's not on sale that I know of, so it's around $250 today.

·
Registered
58 Posts
There is a guy on here that did fit an m line on his car without modification, but like others have said the j line is more appropriate for our application

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There is a guy on here that did fit an m line on his car without modification, but like others have said the j line is more appropriate for our application
The m line will fit uh? Was kinda leaning towards that one but I'll check the j line out. Thanks for info

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Mishimoto J line intecooler directly bolts in, needing only to make a couple of metal "L" brackets. Then there are a couple of couplers and t-bolt clamps needed beyond that.
I scored when the J Line was on sale on amazon for $146 on Prime shipping, I think I paid total right around

Thanks for the info

1 - 15 of 15 Posts