Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Oxford White Focus ST3
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my son and i recently install an @altitudeautowerks FMIC on both of our ST's and it got me think thst there is a lot of room to personalize the front with a stencil and a rattle can.

So show off what art you have on your FMIC by posting a pic here.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
no one can ... because the forum is B R O K E N lol

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why is the forum broken?

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
@deadmilenko, no one can post photos... or reply with quote... or anything lol. The only way to do it is in html short script (so actually doing the name:quote"" ext). That doesnt help unless your loading photos from like picturebucket and force feed the URL manually instead of using the forum tools.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
@deadmilenko , no one can post photos... or reply with quote... or anything lol. The only way to do it is in html short script (so actually doing the name:quote"" ext). That doesnt help unless your loading photos from like picturebucket and force feed the URL manually instead of using the forum tools.
oh rly

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
nick, yeah, its working for like 1 out of 1000 attempts, otherwise it just freezes up your page. There is a thread about it already, the big brother of forums knows, and its happening on multiple forums..

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
haha you cheating bastard :p

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Just got my stencil in a couple of days ago, finished trimming out the rest of the center grille bars, still have to clean up a little where the bumper was trimmed and use some touch up paint to where the black plastic is showing through. Going to see how long a simple rattle can will last if it doesn't hold up to well, then I am thinking about doing a reverse and having the FMIC done in black powder coat and leaving the logo in bare aluminum.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Boring, just Mountune.
I wanna change it up but don’t know what.
That crash bar is kick ass. Got any pics with the bumper installed????????????

Reactions: trtrav

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks good, gives you much more clearance for the FMIC and Rad air flow as well as some added protection.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't know about all that? At least his crash bar sitting a little bit in front of the intercooler mt intercooler sits in front of my crush bar so by the time the crash bar does its Duty my inner core's already toast.

but I guess either way unless you're in a parking lot and not moving fast you take any front end damage in your intercooler is done

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Reactions: Toadster
1 - 20 of 22 Posts