Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and some are saying that the stock plugs are still superior as the densos wear out quick and cause issues.

·
Registered
371 Posts
People have issues with lots of things lol I run the Denso ITV22, put about 15k-20k on them. Just recently checked the gap on all of them and they are still spot on. But I will be going to NGK on my next round of plugs

EDIT: Go either Denso or NGK, a step colder is a must in these cars with or without a tune.

Reactions: SIstomper

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
People have issues with lots of things lol I run the Denso ITV22, put about 15k-20k on them. Just recently checked the gap on all of them and they are still spot on. But I will be going to NGK on my next round of plugs
Why are you switching? What are the recommended ngk plug part numbers for stage 1?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Why are you switching? What are the recommended ngk plug part numbers for stage 1?
Just going to try out another brand since everyone is always talking them up. Do not have a part number for it but most sites that carry ST parts have NGKs on their site. Edge Auto sport, CJs, Steeda, and any other company that offers tuning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts