Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious if CP-e can confirm if their intake works with the 2015? I've read that some people say the 2015 is slightly different. I can't look myself as mine is still on order. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cp-e, can you answer this question please?

I see you've made other posts since I've asked and even if the answer is "we're not sure, we'll need to check" that's fine.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay. That's what I thought I had read.

Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: UnfocusedST

·
Registered
557 Posts
We didn;t want to answer because we did not have a definite answer. We have a very generous customer with a 2015 that will be coming in the very near future so we can test fit to see if it will properly fit without any modification. We will post up once we have confirmed if it will fit or not.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We didn;t want to answer because we did not have a definite answer. We have a very generous customer with a 2015 that will be coming in the very near future so we can test fit to see if it will properly fit without any modification. We will post up once we have confirmed if it will fit or not.
Great. Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm wondering if there's any update?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm wondering if there's any update?
I'm local to CP-E and took my car in to have them test fit their intercooler and intake on my 2015. The intercooler fits, in fact they said there's more room than previous models. For the intake they have to fabricate a piece that holds the sensor. They'll be calling me back in a few days/weeks to confirm fitment once that piece is fabricated.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any update?

Also, any chance you'll be offering this in MM for those of us with the new color?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It will not fit the way it is now. We are designing a new one for the 2015's now. No ETA on the release yet, but it's definitely coming
Great. Thanks for the update.

Any chance it will be offered in the magnetic metallic paint color that's new for 2015's?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Great. Thanks for the update.

Any chance it will be offered in the magnetic metallic paint color that's new for 2015's?
We can custom powder coat to almost any color you want for an additional fee. Let us know if you're still interested once this is released and we will work something out

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have already purchased your intake for my 2015 st, just haven't had time to install it. Purchased 7/28/2015. Is the fitment issue something small that only requires some sort of bracket or will I need a new intake pipe?

·
Registered
557 Posts
I have already purchased your intake for my 2015 st, just haven't had time to install it. Purchased 7/28/2015. Is the fitment issue something small that only requires some sort of bracket or will I need a new intake pipe?
It definitely requires some modification at which point if you do this you will void the lifetime warranty

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok, I already assembled the air box. Do you guys just want me to send the intake tube back to you and send me a new one? Will there be some sort of upcharge?

·
Registered
881 Posts
What you should do is keep the CPE box and filter and sell the intake tube to someone with a 13/14 and then buy a depo tube for a 15 and you will be set!

·
Premium Member
13,438 Posts
What you should do is keep the CPE box and filter and sell the intake tube to someone with a 13/14 and then buy a depo tube for a 15 and you will be set!
That won't work. The cp-e tube has the sport for the sensor. It is not on the air box like the oem one. Here is my 13-14 intake.

Send from another galaxy.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts