Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Damond OCC stage 1 or stage 2?
JBR intake or Injen?
I've ran Injen on every car I've ever owned. Decided to keep the trend going and pick one up for the ST. Installed it last night and wasn't any more difficult than any other car I've had or owned, with the exception of connecting it to the turbo inlet. That took an hour to do in itself due to me not having small hands, sun was setting and just plain old bad luck. Got it on the first time with no issue, realized I forgot a clamp, went to put it back on and that's when the trouble started. Everything else was super easy.

The induction sound is addictive, you hear the turbo spool and flutter, the stock BOV makes a decent bit of noise, and it's just a hoot. Not knocking JBR, but before I got into the ST community I've never heard of them. I've heard of Injen since day one of being a car guy. Just my .2 cents.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Damond OCC stage 1 or stage 2?
JBR intake or Injen?
Any brand of intake for our car makes no difference in performance. Only personal preference based on sound and appearance. And cost of course.

·
Registered
393 Posts
If you like injen look at AF Dynamics. $169 and it has the exact same build and heat shield (which personally i didn't like and reworked the oem box into it).

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I'm running the JBR PCV OCC, if you decide to go with it, spend the few extra bucks, get the symposer delete, and the upper mounting option, so much less work!!!! with the upper mount option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts