Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a 22, almost 23 year old female. Going to be purchasing a 13-15 FoST most likely at the end of the summer. Looking to see what everyone is paying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
326 Posts
There are so many variables to insurance pricing that it is almost impossible to get a baseline. For what it's worth I am 25, clean record, Michigan, paying 167 per month.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Welcome, and good luck with your purchase.
There are so many variable to consider when pricing for car insurance.
Age, location, driving habits(Personal, work or other), full or basic coverage, deductible size...

I live in a major city, am over 50, Retired, $500 deductible, Full coverage. Then there's certain discounts from the Ins Co.: ie., multiple policies with the insurance company(family and house ins.), safe driver... I pay $450/6months. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm 49. Full coverage on my 2017 FoST and 2013 Fusion SE, $500 deductible. $130.00 per month for both.

·
Registered
54 Posts
To many variables. I pay 167$ for both my 16 fost and my wife's 08 Honda fit 500 deductible with fairly high limits in sunny So cal. Both of us are 31 and clean records

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
226 Posts
It all depends on how old you are, where you live, credit score, and what type of coverage you have. 'Full coverage' can mean the state minumum which is garbage.

I pay 1200/year for just the Focus alone (not including other cars but including multicar discount). For 1200:

Bodily Injury 250k/500k
Property Damage 100k
Uninsured Motorist 250k/500k/25k
Collision Deductible 500

I also carry an umbrella plan ontop of this for an extra $100 a year. 1 million dollar coverage.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I'm 29, $1000 deductible, two cars full coverage on both, $240/month. I've gotten a few speeding tickets over the years. Nothing too aggregious though.

Reactions: lvrbn94

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'm 47 and for comp/collision, glass, gap, and rental reimbursement I pay roughly $150/mo. $500 deductible...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
377 Posts
Im 21 and 1 ticket away from losing my license. I pay $170/month for full coverage and $500 deductible. It was $110 before I got smacked for 91 in a 55.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
21 - Allstate insurance co. Owned/co-owned 3 cars previously with a different company before switching to my own plan with my motorcycle last year.

$155 for full coverage monthly. $500 deductible. Over $532 in discounts for safe driver, student, early signing, no tickets, switching from another company, multi-vehicle, etc.

Car was originally going to be 140 a month and it ended up being 160 the first few months because I didn't wait a week before picking up the car for the full early signing bonus. Once I turned 21 it dropped to 155.

·
Registered
979 Posts
30yo South Florida, Clean record, State Farm full coverage 500 deductible. I pay $100/month

·
Registered
63 Posts
Agree that there are too many variables, but my Focus doesn't cost anymore than any other car I've ever had.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
I'm 32 and I pay $62 a month for full coverage, $500 deductible from Progressive.
Wow, this is the lowest I've seen. Slightly lower coverages or just super nice local Progressive giving you the hookup? I'm jealous

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Allstate, 33, don't know the exact amount but 2016 focus st full coverage, 2008 ford edge full coverage , both with roadside and rental and 2007 fusion, min coverage for 121 a month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts
Wow, this is the lowest I've seen. Slightly lower coverages or just super nice local Progressive giving you the hookup? I'm jealous
It's amazing what getting older, a completely clean driving record (not even a single ticket.... don't ask me how, I try to save being a dumb ass to side roads with no one else around), and good credit gets you. But yeah, I'm still surprised by that. It was actually $50 something until this thread made me decide to add a little more coverage. It's 250/500 all the way and $500 deductible now for that price. No extras like roadside, rental, or glass though. I got it through an online quote though, not a local agent.

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think it would help if you also called out what coverage you got. Full coverage can mean the state minimum or 500k/500k :) That makes a difference in what you pay...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts