Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried searching but didn't see anything.
Minor annoyance:
Is there a way to have the cruise control setting in km/hr?
I've changed the settings on MFT to use metric and it seems to have updated everything except when I set cruise control it still displays MPH. (This is a USA car)

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Samdog were you able to ever find a solution? I had the opposite. Someone brought my 2013 ST over from Canada, and tried changing everything to MPH (including speedometer) but my cruise control is still stuck in KM/H and I didn’t realize it until after I bought the car 🤦‍♂️ It looks like I mighttt be able to change it with an OBD to USB cable and running FoCCCus or some other similar software. Any advice would be very much appreciated :)

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Forscan should be able to do this.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
If you can get the update for the ipc forscan can flash it. Save paying the stealership

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST3
146 Posts
If you can get the update for the ipc forscan can flash it. Save paying the stealership
My understanding is that you need a full, paid license to flash with forscan. At least this is what forscan told me.
There is that FOCCUSS software but sounds like it can be hit or miss in my googling.

At this point I have no issue going to the stealership. Near as I can tell, I have the wrong cluster, and am wondering what else is wrong. My wife has a 2013 fusion and there are a lot more options under the left menu in the cluster than mine. It would be nice just to get another set of eyes on this hot mess I have :p

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
The focus is really limited on options on the cluster. I know Forscan has published in the future it may require paid license for some features but I haven't verified that has been implemented yet. the free 2 month trial license is still available. Video your options and share here we can verify you have the standard ST options.

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST3
146 Posts
Here is a quick video of my IPC: iCloud
I do not see anything about TPMS or oil life and am not sure if I should have these options. I saw a notice to change my oil.
The cluster in this car also appears incorrect, but this was a "exported to Canada then back to the States" car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts