Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over my Christmas vacation I installed few new parts on my ST. One of item was front splitter. I hope third time is the charm. The other two splitters brand name were Triple R and Street Scene. In my opinion this is the best and strongest out of the other two. Looks great too!! Check out few photos I took. Let me know what you guys think?

NJ
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle Alloy wheel

Automotive exterior Bumper Tire Vehicle door Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel

Tire Alloy wheel Wheel Automotive tire Rim

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Any reason why you didn't post pictures showing the actual front view of the car? Or from the side...I'd like to judge more than just 4 inches of the splitter lol

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Like the Pittsburgh defense??? BROKE! LOL ok I'll be nice
Well you aren't wrong if you're talking secondary. LOL. Our line is still good all of a sudden though.

ANYWAYS lol yeah the aluminum build of this one is a big time yes factor.

Edit: Brady can pick apart even the best secondaries with ease...but our's has been known for it's weaknesses as it is and against someone like Brady it was a cake walk.

Matt Ryan would have done the same if not worse though...which is what he's gonna do here in 2 weeks. #MVP

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well you aren't wrong if you're talking secondary. LOL. Our line is still good all of a sudden though.

ANYWAYS lol yeah the aluminum build of this one is a big time yes factor.

Edit: Brady can pick apart even the best secondaries with ease...but our's has been known for it's weaknesses as it is and against someone like Brady it was a cake walk.

Matt Ryan would have done the same if not worse though...which is what he's gonna do here in 2 weeks. #MVP

What did you do with the other two?
Triple R: Someone decided to leave their bumper in the middle of the lane on one of the bridge here in the bay area. I hit the bumper on side and it ripped it right off the.

Street Scene: I hit a little dip going about 70mph and I think it was flexing so it got caught and it ripped in the middle. If you look at the street scene it sticks out a lot. I didn’t want to install bracket that comes with street scene, because I would have to drill into the bumper and if decide to remove it in the future the holes will still be there.

I am really happy with Rally. It looks nice and aggressive

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Triple R: Someone decided to leave their bumper in the middle of the lane on one of the bridge here in the bay area. I hit the bumper on side and it ripped it right off the.

Street Scene: I hit a little dip going about 70mph and I think it was flexing so it got caught and it ripped in the middle. If you look at the street scene it sticks out a lot. I didn’t want to install bracket that comes with street scene, because I would have to drill into the bumper and if decide to remove it in the future the holes will still be there.

I am really happy with Rally. It looks nice and aggressive
Aesthetically, I think the Street Scene is a mean (the meanest) looking splitter, but the quality of it I hear is lacking and who wants to drill into their bumper?! I think they should make it an option to mount it to your grille instead so the holes aren't seen. Triple R looks nice, but I've heard of the fiberglass cracking commonly without much durability. If you get the Rally Innovations one and scuff the bottom of it I feel like you could just get a fan of black spray paint and it would look good as new. Unless you hit something and bend it, but you're going to damage your bumper if that happens because it's so thin.

Reactions: 13156

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks great man! I'm very seriously considering getting this for my car. I love the look and it makes these cars look so much more aggressive.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts