Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone. The name's Mark. Waiting on an Ingot Silver ST1. Dealership has told me last of December/First part of January for delivery to dealership. I'm an owner of a 2001 Focus ZX3 Premium coupe that I bought brand new in December 2000. It's been a very good, reliable car for me ---- and was thrilled to learn when Ford was making the ST. Got my order confirmation/approval from Ford on Nov. 7, 2012. I'm anxious to say the least!
Cheers!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome, Mark! From a neighbor over in Tahlequah!

Which dealership did you order your's from in Tulsa?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll post some pics when I get it for sure. :) Build date is tomorrow (Saturday the 15th) .... if I read the window sticker correctly :)

@ ST Scream --- getting it through Bill Knight Ford (they were recommended by USAA)

·
Registered
82 Posts
We bought the SHO at Bill Knight. For a large dealership they were pretty decent to work with. The salesman I dealt with is named Charlie Ortiz. He's a pretty cool guy. I also bought the '08 Focus from him when he used to work at another dealership.

I've been a USAA member for over 35 years, but have never used their buying service. Has it been a good experience for you?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@ ST SCREAM --- I really liked using the car buying service. I went thru the process of choosing what I wanted. Then get a USAA recommended dealer. Then they send my info to the dealership and I get contacted. A salesman named Shosh Alani got back with me. So far my experience has been great. This is the first time I've used the service.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Welcome markst1 to the wild and crazy group of ST owners club. I call it the teaser forum with downpipes, exhausts, tunes, and beautiful wheels, etc.We want it all. Funny thing is, I believe our largest age group is 50+! Who says adults can't be kids anymore???

YellowfocusSTman

·
Registered
351 Posts
Welcome markst1 to the wild and crazy group of ST owners club. I call it the teaser forum with downpipes, exhausts, tunes, and beautiful wheels, etc.We want it all. Funny thing is, I believe our largest age group is 50+! Who says adults can't be kids anymore???

What he said... you won't go wrong here! This fourm may help you with your wait. And yes to the wanna be boy racers at 50+!

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Mark, you're going to LOVE this car. Guaranteed evertime you drive it you'll have a smile on your face.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts