Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Shamar you are going to tune Focus STs now? I used Infamous for tuning my Subaru Legacy GT on opensource. What tuner are you using? Cobb AP? If I buy it from you guys, does it come with a e-tune?

Welcome to the board guys!

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Awesome, more choices and options. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome, so many choices! Makes me very glad to have an ST now

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Welcome to the community :big smile:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Infamous Performance!! Awesome! I used you guys for sourcing almost every part of my Legacy GT too. I was also tuned by Shamar, even though I'm not sure he's still with you guys? I hope you are doing well, Mike!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks everyone! We are excited to be here.

For those familiar with our Subaru work, Shamar is no longer with us. We still offer tuning services and now have an in house Mustang dyno. All in house tunes are performed by Bill Knose, owner of Delicious Tuning. Bill is an EcuTeK Master Tuner and a Cobb Certified Pro tuner. Bill has an extensive resume and over 15 years professional tuning experience. His resume can be found here:
Video Portfolio - All Vehicle Engine Control Systems Tuned by William T Knose Jr | Delicious Tuning

We recently completed a Cobb Stage2 CARB power package install, with Cobb Fr/Rr sway bars, short shifter plate, Rally Armor flaps, Radar detector, front parking sensor and Stoptech Fr/Rr brakes on a Focus ST. We also have successfully tuned the Fiesta ST.

We will begin ramping up the advertising campaign here on this forum shortly. As always, low everyday pricing and plenty of specials for online parts purchases, top notch customer service and a full service shop as well where we get to test the parts we sell.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Good to see you guys here. I purchased many parts for my LGT wagon from Infamous.

I wish you all the best!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts