Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Velox Motorsports (www.velox-motorsports.com) in Indianapolis, is in the process of developing a rear diffuser for the Focus ST. These are actual diffusers, not the decorative kind, and they have already developed one for the Focus RS.

I've been in communication with them and they would like develop one for the ST as well, but they need an owner(s) to swing by their shop so they can scan your undercarriage before they can kick-off this project for our cars.

Thought I'd reach out to see if anyone in the area could help them out.

If you're in the area and interested in helping out, PM me your info so they contact you.

Diffuser2.png Diffuser1.jpg

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I posted a link to this post to FOST Indiana Facebook group. I bet someone there can probably help out. I would, but currently do not have enough time. Glad to see some actual aero testing going into the design.

Reactions: Huzzah

·
Registered
145 Posts
Just on the SouthWest side of Indy. I can certainly swing by sometime and let them get the information they need.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm on the northeast side and could possibly stop by offer my car for scanning. Any concept drawings at this point?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the response, guys! I sent them some contact info and they mentioned someone reached out to them directly, so it sounds like they are good to go. If they need some additional people, I'll update this thread.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm up by Fort Wayne. Going to be down there Sunday if that would help.

Other wise sub's for end result. I was just thinking about going this direction but starting with a base lower valance and custom exhaust.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Focus ST
679 Posts
hey OP, uh...might wanna check your link there. I think it takes me to the wrong site..and the site it transfers me to is.....interesting to say the least XD

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I like how it starts at the rear subframe though, should really help clean up that air movement under there. That is a bit aggressive looking though, a piece where function beats out form

I wonder what it does to the exhaust wake, hate how mine just collects the exhaust to the back window vs leaving straight back

1 - 10 of 10 Posts