Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I'd like to get one too. Hopefully someone will chime in soon. I hate how my ttr manifold looks/flows compared to theirs. I NEED this lol.
Saw some guy on the Focus fb page saying they need 3 people to commit to this and it will be 775 per person. Cheaper if more people commit.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Saw some guy on the Focus fb page saying they need 3 people to commit to this and it will be 775 per person. Cheaper if more people commit.
Heck, I'm all over it. I'm sure there will be others to bring that down a bit more. Either way, with the high quality parts they make, I wouldn't even be mad paying that. Where do I sign up? Lol.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Heck, I'm all over it. I'm sure there will be others to bring that down a bit more. Either way, with the high quality parts they make, I wouldn't even be mad paying that. Where do I sign up? Lol.
They sent me this. You can email them for more info.
yes we do sell the manifolds. We are trying to gather a minimum of 3 orders before production to be able to offer the sale price of $775 per manifold. If you are interested, please send an email to [email protected] (allow us until Monday to get back with you as our shop has now closed for the weekend). Thanks for taking a look at our post. -Breedt Team

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Other than bling what is the purpose of buying one of these? Our manifold is incredibly efficient for an oem piece

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Other than bling what is the purpose of buying one of these? Our manifold is incredibly efficient for an oem piece
Yes out stock one is. These do flow a little more then stock. And they look super cool. If I buy one it is strictly to make my engine bay more ascetically pleasing.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
They sent me this. You can email them for more info.
yes we do sell the manifolds. We are trying to gather a minimum of 3 orders before production to be able to offer the sale price of $775 per manifold. If you are interested, please send an email to [email protected] (allow us until Monday to get back with you as our shop has now closed for the weekend). Thanks for taking a look at our post. -Breedt Team
It is great to see them actually put something up about this piece.mssg sent and now fingers crossed in hopes of acquiring one:RockOn:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
It is great to see them actually put something up about this piece.mssg sent and now fingers crossed in hopes of acquiring one:RockOn:
Right. I have been trying to get in touch with Breedt for some time now. This is a really nice, quality piece they offer. I would love to get my hands on one too.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Anyone know if this is better than the ttr one?
It looks better imo, This new design is smaller(Smaller plenum volume) than ttr. From what I know there hasn't been a head to head comparison.

Does it offer ports for meth?
It does not appear to have any ports. However it seems that these will be made to order. Contact Breedt with the email I posted above and ask if they could make ports for you. If not a shop could always machine ports for you.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
They don't post anymore here I think they have a thread explaining why

·
Registered
1,742 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
I love mine... I wish it would have come with my meth ports and my fuel injector ports straight from them... I wonder if they would make the smaller velocity stacks for the one i have already...

2015-11-16 19.52.52 (Large).jpg

21 - 35 of 35 Posts