Got it installed today. My impressions so far, but not complete:
- It definitely holds the transmission into place while shifting or under load/unload.
- Vibrations increased just a tad, but not highly noticeable over the previous amount of vibrations in my car. Had my buddy drive my car and he didn't really notice anything. I was expecting the vibrations to be much more.
- Increases general noise from the transmission, like shifting. Keep in mind that it doesn't literally increase the noise, it just makes it more audible.
- Had a small squeak(ish) noise while engaging the clutch at very low speeds. Hard to explain what it sounded like. Went away after a couple miles.
- This mount is very beefy. I feel like the threads that the transmission bracket (2nd pic) threads into will probably rip out before the mount itself fails.
- It was 18 degrees out while I was test driving it, and I still have my stock tires on. I did drive it a little aggressively, but obviously not like I could if it were summer time. Didn't experience anything bad. Would like to test it in some corners when I can actually grip the road.
- Install time should be about 1.5 hours from start to finish, assuming you're taking your time. It took me much longer, but I was taking pictures and also trying to film everything. To summarize the installation process: Jack front of car up, remove splash shield, position jack to hold transmission up, remove airbox, disconnect sound symposer hoses, disconnect and remove battery, remove battery box, remove battery box/airbox bracket, remove 4 nuts and 1 bolt to remove stock mount, remove 3 bolts to remove transmission mounting bracket, install TTR transmission bracket, install TTR mount, ... (continue following everything backwards)