Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very new to the forum and to my 16 ST. I have spent a lot of time reading on here thus far but haven't really decided on a direction other then I wanted some nicer floor mats. I saw the thread under FoST Mods for a black friday sale that happened well before I got my car. I reached out to see if and when an other sale might happen. Ryan responded lightning fast and took care of me without having to wait for another sale! I decided during my purchase to pickup a Green Filter for the stock air box as well. After the purchase he took the extra time to personally send me status updates on top of the nice emails and made sure I had my tracking information on both orders. The products especially the floor mats showed up literally second day! Will definitely look to FoST Mods first when I decide on whats next!

·
Registered
321 Posts
I am very new to the forum and to my 16 ST. I have spent a lot of time reading on here thus far but haven't really decided on a direction other then I wanted some nicer floor mats. I saw the thread under FoST Mods for a black friday sale that happened well before I got my car. I reached out to see if and when an other sale might happen. Ryan responded lightning fast and took care of me without having to wait for another sale! I decided during my purchase to pickup a Green Filter for the stock air box as well. After the purchase he took the extra time to personally send me status updates on top of the nice emails and made sure I had my tracking information on both orders. The products especially the floor mats showed up literally second day! Will definitely look to FoST Mods first when I decide on whats next!
Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm glad I could get you taken care of and look forward to taking care of you in the future as well.

·
Registered
159 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts