Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
There's a triple tip from a company, I forget who. Thermal R&D also has a non standard tip. I think I can speak on behalf of every single other owner of this car when saying don't you dare get a fart can. They're fine for single exit offset like normal exhaust setups are, but a center exit is going to look stupid. That picture above isn't far off of what it will look like

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just put on your choice of exhaust, and the slap the stock tip back on instaed of whatever tip comes with the exhaust you buy.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm not sure if there's enough room to put a fart can in the same space that the factory system allows. No other aftermarket manufacturer has made it that way

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like car ..... don't want to sell it ......was just looking for something little different ..... seeing if anyone had come up with something different......several sound clips I like and really didn't want to do a ricey sound, was just seeing what other options are out there.... thanks

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I like car ..... don't want to sell it ......was just looking for something little different ..... seeing if anyone had come up with something different......several sound clips I like and really didn't want to do a ricey sound, was just seeing what other options are out there.... thanks
You mis-understood. They know you like the car, they just don't want someone who would think about doing this to their ST to own one. Good luck in your search, you might have to get a custom one if others haven't brought one to market.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts