Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 Ford Focus ST1 with a 2867 gen 2
2,237 Posts
I've read these 2 posts multiple times now and either I've not had enough coffee to understand what you're asking, or you're drunk posting and that's why I can't understand it. Jury's out on which it is at the moment.

Try to explain what you're asking as if you're talking to a 4 year old... Then maybe I'll understand because right now I have no idea what you're talking about other than something related to head lights.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
918 Posts
The ahem bong in the background could explain the lack of detail. Just saying.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Ford Focus ST1 with a 2867 gen 2
2,237 Posts
So maybe it's not drunk posting, but I'm close....

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
4,920 Posts
Headlamp lens deterioration PDF

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
LOL, I can't read all that through my crazed headlight lens. Good thing that lens is in my GMC, not my Ford.

• Haha
Reactions: Sovereign007

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST2
1,175 Posts
Alcoholics looking down on stoners
what a world we live in. o_O:D

He is simply asking how to avoid this kind of hazing not hard to understand.

OP the best solution is to wet sand it and add a clear coat which actually lasts for a year if you park a lot under the sun.

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
8,227 Posts
I don't think there's any looking down going on. Just pointing out the bong in the background. Lol

When I zoom in, I see round bubbles which looks like a clear coat defect, not crazing. So I agree with the above. Sand and reapply clear coat. Only use 2k clear.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
918 Posts
Alcoholics looking down on stoners
what a world we live in. o_O:D
Or a bit of both. But what do I know, I’m old. 😜
Edit: wait, I resemble that comment.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
918 Posts
Old, in the way, and arguing with yourself.

You've officially lost it.

You retire yet?
What, who said that? Get off my lawn!
Ugh. Yeah, always losing it a bit every day. All good here. 👍
Retire? Ha, that’s funny. My retirement plan is to drive those auto parts cars like all old guys do. Slowly.

·
Registered
2013 Focus ST3
114 Posts
I've read these 2 posts multiple times now and either I've not had enough coffee to understand what you're asking, or you're drunk posting and that's why I can't understand it. Jury's out on which it is at the moment.

Try to explain what you're asking as if you're talking to a 4 year old... Then maybe I'll understand because right now I have no idea what you're talking about other than something related to head lights.
see the bong? Lmao

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST2
1,175 Posts
I don't think there's any looking down going on. Just pointing out the bong in the background. Lol

When I zoom in, I see round bubbles which looks like a clear coat defect, not crazing. So I agree with the above. Sand and reapply clear coat. Only use 2k clear.
That's a cool bong I'd like to take a hit with it.. :ROFLMAO::cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts